Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ready, Set, Go

My one bag, Graham's three, are all packed and sitting at the top of the stairs. We are leaving for the airport at three, getting some dinner with the family, and then boarding and leaving the country at 6:55 pm. We have a non-stop, 9 hour flight, and a six hour time difference. We will be landing in Madrid at 10 am their time. And then the real adventure begins: two weeks, six countries, and more trains than I could possibly count.

Yikes. I'm a little nervous, very excited, and very very tired (thank you, root canal.) My world view is about the change, as almost everything about me is about to change. For the better, I hope. I'll keep y'all as updated as I can, but I can't make any promises. I am certain I'll have many stories to tell you over coffee when I get back. Until then...

I love you all and miss you already!

Abrazos de EspaƱa,

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment