Monday, February 28, 2011

Rumor

The rumors from Graham's post are true... we spent almost 24 straight hours together, and we did NOT kill each other. It's a miracle, right? That means the 15 hours of air travel/layovers that we have to endure to get to Europe will be fine. Right?

On the other hand, I am pretty sure I could do some damage with a cam or two. Ya know, if I felt so inclined and were feeling rather creative.

On a side note, I have GOT to teach Graham how to properly ask a girl for her number. He can't even do it right in English... I doubt the facebook message will win over any of those pretty Spanish girls. Though, it may win you over some pretty Spanish boys, Graham, so you might want to stick with it. I promise not to judge you.

Mis amigas and I will just laugh at you when you're not paying attention. :)

From a very sweet connection of Maja's, there is a good possibility that we will be spending an entire week in Sicily in October, climbing to our heart's content. Ciao!
One last side note: I got my camera back last week. The lens broke last Spring, and I just got it fixed. And I have spent this very rainy morning de-rusting my photography skills. And learning how to use all the manual functions on my camera, because it is WAY more powerful than I had ever taken advantage of before.

I hope to be able to take pictures like this once I get to Europe.
White balance, shutter speed, ISO, F-stop, aperture... I am in control now. I have the power.

Just not the skill yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment