Sunday, March 13, 2011

Things I Appreciate in Others:

1. The ability to appreciate a good cup of coffee. You don't have to like it, you just have to be able to appreciate it. (Though, you do get extra points if you like it black :) )

2. Picking up on blatant social cues. I feel no need to further explain.

3. The ability to really listen, instead of simply waiting for their turn to talk. (I have been guilty of this myself.)

4. A really good laugh. The from-the-belly, throw-your-head-back kind of laugh. Embrace it, people. A chuckle simply doesn't suffice.

5. Still feeling comfortable with yourself even if you don't have any makeup on.

6. The occasional out-of-the-blue text message.

7. The ability to embrace silence. My car has no radio, so I tend to find out rather quickly which of my friends are capable of carrying a conversation without any distractions, and which are just extremely awkward. :)

8. Jesus.

9. Being willing to let me take you to coffee and grill you with questions about who you are, where you came from, and why you are the way that you are.

10. Enjoying a good game of Ultimate Frisbee. I could play that game all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment