Friday, March 4, 2011

Slowly But Surely


I am slowly but surely figuring out how to use all the settings on my camera. It's a bit of a steep learning curve, but luckily I haven't had to capture any fleeting expressions yet. I have spent the morning rearranging the stuff in my dining room to try and snap a few good photos. This photo is my absolute favorite. Love. Love. Love.

This, in all its symbolism and imagery, is very much stuck in my heart and head at the moment. Meaning, I need time to think about it and process it, and attempt to listen to whatever it is that God is trying to teach me. It also means that there will probably be an in-depth blog post about said photo later this week.

Whether that's a good thing or not is entirely up to your interpretation.

For now, I am trying not to care too much about all my epic failures at work this week. God loves me even if I forget to go to work one day, sleep through my alarm the next, and generally fail at being a decent employee. So that means I shouldn't care that I suck at life, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment